Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wowie, wow, wow!

Barb, over at Meet me at the Kinderzoo, just awarded me with this award:

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.....Thanks so much, Barb! You really made my day!
The Rules...
* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
* Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
* Follow the person who nominated you.

This is the button for Barb's adorable blog!  NOW, to nominate MY 15 bloggers...

Ooohhh, decisions, decision!  Do I have to?!  They are all soooo good!  I am humbled every time I look at a new blog.  They are all unique, and when I see what all these teachers are doing on their blogs, I think, "I want to be in that classroom!"....But I diverge.... Okay, here are 15.  But it could easily have been 150.  I didn't add some of the more well-known blogs that I follow, because I know they already have a lot of traffic.  But I do want them to know I still love their blogs: Deanna Jump, Kim Adsit....Okay, I better stop or I will leave somebody out!



 



Pin It

3 comments: