Saturday, April 7, 2012

OMG! A Second Award?....I'm so excited!

I just discovered that I had a comment....from over a week ago that I am just now seeing!  It was from Amanda at "Inspired in Second".  She left me a surprise, and oh what a wonderful surprise it was!  Thank you, Amanda!  I am honored...even if I am a bit slow.  Be sure to check out Amanda's "Whisper Wizard" necklaces!  Amanda is a Canadian blogger, blogging from Kuwait!  How interesting is that?!

Now, I am going to pass on this lovely award to five other well-deserving bloggers.  This has not been an easy task, deciding on five bloggers, because everytime I start looking at blogs, I get lost in the blogosphere because there's "just one more" that I have discovered and want to see!



Hurray for FDK (check out Five Time Friday)
Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes (if THAT doesn't grab your attention...)
Sprinkles to Kindergarten (check out her giant Ten Frame)
Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten (LOVE her spri ng nature walk)
Pocket Full of Kinders (oodles of reading ideas)

The Rules, should you decide to accept this award:
1.  Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
2.  Pass it on to five more lovely bloggers.
3.  Follow the award sender.

Thanks again, Amanda. And good luck to my five lovely bloggers. I hope you don't get "lost" in your search for your five bloggers!

Susan

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hey Susan! You stopped by my blog and left a comment for the free Pete Literacy Centers but I don't have an email for you.
    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete