Sunday, November 13, 2011

If It's Broken, Fix It!

My class website, which I've had for years, finally "broke".  I don't know if it's that I am using FrontPage 2002, and it doesn't work with my updated OS or what happened.  But I am tired of trying to figure it out.  So, I opted to make a class blog instead.  I don't feel I have the freedom to be as creative with it, but I do like features of a blog that you don't have with a regular website such as RSS feeds, widgets, etc.  Now, I know that if I do a search, I could find software that makes a more modern day website which would allow for the best of both worlds, but until then, here's my class blog:  Mission Kindergarten! 

I decided NOT to make the URL have the name in it just in case I want to change the name of the blog.  I can keep the URL (http://mrsberryskindergarten.blogspot.com/) and change the design as much as my little heart desires!  (Note:  Our district uses Edline, and that's the link for my webpage off the district site....but I have a link to my blog from there and tell my parents that's where they'll find the information for my class. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just saw this comment! Thank you so much, Ms. Helms!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete