Monday, August 8, 2011

I am so excited!!!  I just received my "Gingerbread Man Loose in the School" book today and am trying to think of how/when to use it in my classroom. We do the gingerbread hunt all over school to introduce the kindergarteners to all the places they might go in the school, but this book is a different take...The gingerbread man thinks the children have left HIM and he goes all over the school looking for him. I could do a Venn Diagram contrasting places we go/he goes in the school.....how he feels/how we feel when he gets lost.....Any ideas all you super-bloggers out there? I am certainly feeling my age today and I'm too tired to think. The kiddos start back to school on Wednesday!  BTW, this book was seven dollars more through the local bookstore.  Since I had (just expired this week) Prime shipping with Amazon, I bought it!  I'll add to my collection of Gingerbread Man stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment