Monday, July 4, 2011

Navigating Blogs for Blogaphobes!

<Chuckle>  I wrote this for some teachers that I was with at a writing workshop recently.  I briefly showed them blogs and how to use them, but knew that if it were ME, I would go home and say, "HUH?".  So, I put this together so that not only could I share it with them as well as my colleagues at my school, but so that I could better understand them.  I am also new to TEACHER blogs.  I have stalked hundreds of blogs throughout the year and have been in awe of what you have on your blogs. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, all of you out there who've influenced my classroom greatly, without your even knowing!

Click on the picture to take you to my new TpT store to download this freebie.  If the link doesn't work, you can click on the TpT logo at the right. 

P.S.  I was limited on space, so I couldn't include the oodles and oodles of blogs that I follow and love!  Forgive me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment